Our development team of 12 is responsible for the delivery of web, mobile and reporting solutions to meet the needs of the Employment Services division of APM.
Day in the life…
- Develop, test, maintain and deploy quality custom-built software solutions
- Design and execute complex queries to solve data problems and provide management with timely and accurate information
- Actively contribute to the continuous improvement and optimisation of existing systems and processes
- Obtain and manipulate external and internal data to integrate into internal software solutions
- Exposure working with the latest web technologies within an agile collaborative team
- Opportunity to work across a range of products and technologies
What’s in it for you?
- Exposure working within a global human services organisation
- Personal use of smart phone
- Vehicle and airline club salary sacrifice options
- Discounted health insurance
- Purchase of extra annual leave
- Brand new office close to public transport with all-day free parking
We’re looking for someone with…
- Genuine passion for developing robust, efficient and flexible web solutions
- High level knowledge of current web frameworks and exposure to source control practises
- Sound understanding of information and data security protocols
- Strong focus on visual sophistication, communication and simplification
- Proven experience with database design and data quality assurance
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills with rigorous attention to detail
- Experience in Azure cloud technologies desirable
If you feel this is the right role for you, please apply on-line. You may be asked to do a video interview which will be sent to you.
APM is committed to diversity and welcomes applications from people who have a disability, are LGBTIQ+, and people of culturally diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island descent.