Fixed Term Contract Opportunity for an experienced Digital Content Writer seeking a role in Western Sydney.
Your new company
Your new company is a leading financial services institution based in Western Sydney, seeking a digital content producer to join their growing organisation.
Your new role
Your new role will sit within the Marketing team of the organisation and will consist of ideating, creating and delivering compelling content on a range of topics regarding the industry. The duties and responsibilities will include:
- Produce and deliver compelling content across a range of content formats and channels to attract, engage and retain readers
- Achieve agreed upon targets for website traffic, downloads and other metrics
- Effectively promotes content through cross-channel distribution on web, email, social, to employers and via other platforms
- Produce and deliver content to deadlines
- Utilise relevant tools to improve content effectiveness
What you\'ll need to succeed
To succeed in your application for the above role, you will require the following:
- 3-4 years of experience within a similar role
- Strong copywriting skills to scope, create and edit in line with the organisational objectives
- Demonstrated ability to produce and deliver compelling content
- Experience in SEO research and implementation
- Strategic approach to content
What you\'ll get in return
You will receive the opportunity to work within an organisation as a digital content producer, with a genuine permanent role available for the ideal candidate.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2534249