Leading Educational Institution in Regional NSW Seeking experienced Software Developer
Your new company
Hays Technology Newcastle have an exciting contract opportunity with a leading educational institution based in Regional NSW.
Your new role
Reporting to the Team Leader of Data Services your will be responsible for providing theoretical knowledge and high-level technical expertise to the delivery of administration application and integrations. This will include projects associated with development, upgrades and maintenance of key online learning systems.
Further more you will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining applications and integrations within the Agile software development framework
- Contributing technical expertise to large and complex projects requiring analysis and development of integrations and authentication protocols
- Conducting systems analysis including:
- Analysing client requirement and technical design solutions
- Reviewing proposed solutions for fit with business needs and IT enterprise applications and services architecture
- Implementing technical and process changes to ensure sustainability and effectiveness
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Proven Experience as a Java Developer
- Demonstrated experience in contributing to the technical aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle in large enterprise or corporate systems
- Demonstrated experience in designing and developing system integrations using modern technologies
- Sound understanding of the SDLC, agile software development and DevOps/DevSecOps
- Demonstrated experience in implementing Single Sign On using ADFS and Shibboleth
- Relevant IT Qualifications
What you\'ll get in return
This is a contract opportunity through until December 2021 with the potential for extension. This role offers flexible work conditions and the ability to work from home. Contract day rates will be negotiated based on individual skills and experience.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Jayde Avery via email email@example.com If this job isn\'t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2533777