Executive Assistant Job | Fixed Term Contract | East Gippsland Executive Assistant Role within a Local Government Organisation. Flexible working conditions available!
Exciting permanent Executive Assistant job within a Local Council available to start immediately until 30th November 2021 on a fixed term contract. Located just over an hour from Melbourne, the role of Executive Assistant will be to provide a range of effective secretarial, administrative and office management services to support the operations of the Director of Community Infrastructure and other individuals within the business.
Your new company
This Local Council aims to support individuals and families throughout the Shire by providing them with the utilities and services to enable the community to grow and develop.
Reporting to the Director of Community Infrastructure, you will be responsible for the following;
- Professionally managing emails, calendars and diaries
- Providing a high level of confidential, efficient and professional administration support
- Compile and publish meeting agendas and minutes
- Receive and action enquiries and correspondence of behalf of the Director
- Other Ad-hoc duties as required
What you’ll need to succeed
- Certificate IV or higher in Office Administration and / or Diploma of Business
- Professional EA experience within a complex working environment
- Excellent time management, organisation skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- High standards of professional verbal and written communication
- Proficient with Outlook programs
- Confident, ambitious and proactive
What you’ll get in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive Salary at a Band 5 level and the option to work partly from home as part of a hybrid work model. You will enjoy an exciting and supporting environment with modern tools and technology to get your job done and a team of hardworking, ambitious, like-minded individuals working beside you.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in the role, click ‘apply now’ or for more information about this role or other job opportunities in Executive Assistant roles contact Brianna Phipps at Hays on 5623 8000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
LHS 297508 #2534103