Exciting and well-rounded opportunity available for an experienced and professional Executive Assistant
Your new company
Our client is a specialised property management company based here on the north side of Brisbane. Our client is seeking a professional, personable and well-rounded Executive Assistant to provide high level secretarial support to the Managing Director.
Your new role
As the Executive Assistant your duties and responsibilities may include, but will not be limited to;
- First point of contact for the Managing Director including; diary management, screening phone calls, inbox management
- Domestic and international travel coordination for both business and personal
- Building relationships and confidently dealing with a wide range of stakeholders including; consultants, architects, engineers, builders, lawyers, property agents, tenants, investors and joint venture partners.
- Drafting and producing correspondence on behalf of the Managing Director
- Preparation of lease offers & leasing proposal reports
- Coordinate and organise internal and external events and conferences
- Undertaking in researching and reporting tasks as required by the Managing Director
- Making purchasing decisions on behalf of the Managing Director e.g. office equipment, stationery
- General administration and secretarial tasks as required by the Managing Director (personal and business related)
What you\'ll need to succeed
We strongly encourage your application should you have demonstrated the below skills and/or experience;
- Proven ability working in a similar secretarial role within the property development, real estate or property legal sector preferred
- Software knowledge of Microsoft Suite, Zoom, InDesign and/or Canva highly advantageous
- Ability to handle conflicting schedules and meeting tight deadlines
- Event and travel coordination experience
- Ability to work autonomously and take initiative
- A high standard of communication and presentation levels
- High attention to detail
- Full-time availability Monday - Friday in standard business hours
What you\'ll get in return
The successful candidate will be offered a role that can offer variety and no two days being the same. This office is a small close-knit team looking forward to welcoming you into the team!
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
LHS 297508 #2534224