McCabe Curwood is a leading Australian law firm with a reputation for providing high quality, timely services. Balanced with a strong internal emphasis on culture and values, we combine innovation with commercial savviness to deliver rewarding outcomes to all our clients.
We are looking for an enthusiastic legal secretary to join our busy insurance team on a full-time basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a high-volume workload in an extremely fast paced environment, which will see you providing support and assistance to multiple authors across a diverse range of secretarial and administrative duties including:
- Assisting with preparation of court documents
- Drafting correspondence
- File and matter management
- Diary management and arranging appointments
- Coordinating travel arrangements
- Time entry and monthly billing; and
- General administrative duties.
The work is both challenging and rewarding, and our growing team has a high-performing, inclusive and learning-oriented culture. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career in a fun and supportive team environment.
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role you will ideally have:
- A minimum 5 years\' experience in a similar role
- Previous experience supporting fee earners at all levels
- Experience using iManage and Aderant preferred but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks
- A willingness to contribute to team initiatives and tasks
- Excellent client service skills
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- Ability to draft correspondence and documents; and
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
What We Offer
At McCabe Curwood we provide a collaborative, open and friendly working environment where you can achieve the best in your personal and professional development.
We are small enough to give you the personal attention and career development to help you reach your full potential; yet large enough to provide the challenge of diverse, high-quality work and clients.
Other benefits include:
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Health and wellbeing initiatives
- Flexible work practices
How to Apply
If you wish to become part of a busy and successful practice with a distinguished reputation, please submit your cover letter and CV by clicking on the \'Apply\' button below. If you would like further information on the role, please email email@example.com.
Please note that we are not accepting applications submitted by recruitment agencies for this position