An experienced Accounts Payable Officer is required to start immediately.
Your new company
Our client based in the Western Suburbs is looking for an Accounts Payable Officer to start immediately. This is a 3 months temporary placement with a view to permanency for the right candidate. This will be a stand-alone role, and you will be processing at least 300 invoices per week.
Only WA based applicants will be considered.
Your new role
Your responsibilities will include:
- Processing invoices in Oracle
- Liaising with managers to authorise invoices
- Processing reconciliations
- Producing weekly credit card transaction reports
- Month end procedures
- Making sure all queries are actioned
- Analysing current procedures and suggesting improvements for better productivity
- Admin ad-hoc tasks
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Previous experience with Oracle is preferred but not essential
- Ability to multi -task and work under minimum supervision
- Flexible and open-minded attitude
- Work well under pressure
What you\'ll get in return
- Competitive salary package
- Western Suburbs location
- Inclusive team
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested with this role, click \'apply now\' to forward a copy of your CV. You can also contact Putri Wardoyo at Hays on 08 9265 9123 or email@example.com for more information about jobs in Accounting and Finance.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where
they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
LHS 297508 #2533878