HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Henkel promotes a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Supporting our Schwarzkopf Professional customer base through Salons, you optimise sales, and create opportunities through market awareness and product knowledge.
- Drive new business opportunities, consistently seeking out new customers to join the Schwarzkopf Professional Brand.
- Assist our client partners’ business growth by adding value, developing strong relationships, utilizing our professional marketing calendar and strong educational support.
- Perth based, you will visit customers in regional areas of Western Australia, requiring overnight travel for 3 - 4 nights per month.
JOB ID: 21018084 Contract & Job type: Part-time, Regular Contact information for application-related questions: careers.ANZ@henkel.com
- Minimum 3 years previous sales experience within the Beauty or Haircare industry
- Sound business acumen, ability to identify ways of expanding your business and territory.
- A team player that is collaborative, with initiative and follow through.
- Ability to translate brand strategy within accounts to drive sales growth.
- Strong communication skills with all stakeholders.
- Competent with Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Self-motivated with strong organisational skills and the drive to succeed.